Due to the custom nature of our product, please note that the refund policy is as follows:
If you choose to cancel your order prior to commencement of your Topperz being made, you will receive a full refund.
- If you choose to cancel your order once the creation process has begun, your refund will be calculated on a prorata basis for the unfinished portion of your product.
- Please note that no product is shipped without final approval from the customer via proofs sent through e-mail correspondence.
- All refunds are subject to management approval.
Please note that any damaged item received are to be photographed and e-mailed within 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also note that the buyer will handle any return shipping costs.
Some items cannot be returned due to minor imperfections. These include, but are not limited to, damage during unpacking and setting up, unsatisfied with physical appearance and minute imperfections in the clay or resin product.
A restocking fee applies to our entire mass produced theme based items, which are seasonal and have a limited stock amount. All our products are handmade from materials such as polymer clay and resin, therefore all items are subject to a 10% restocking fee. This amount will be deducted from your refund should you be eligible, as determined by management. We do not refund the original shipping and handling costs.
Upon receiving your item, if it is deemed to be is poor condition, such as, but not limited to, broken base, unattached body parts, faded material, you may be eligible to exchange your item for a new one. You will not be charged a restocking fee in this case, but will need to pay return shipping.
After making your payment for an order, it is the customers responsibility to provide high quality photos to help ensure our high standard of craftsmanship. This will result in a more accurate likeness of your custom Topperz.
Our customers will be required to provide the following photos:
- Full frontal facial, with the desired expression.
- Both side profiles, left and right.
- Hairstyle, if different to the above pictures.
- Attire (clothes).
- Pets pictures (if included).
- Accessories (if included).
Customers will be required to review proofs of the following:
If there are pets or accessories included in the topper they will be included in the body proof
If the customer chooses to modify something in the proofing process they must:
- List in bullet points specific changes.
- Understand that this will delay the production process.
- Modifications can only be made once. Any more will incur a minimum $5US surcharge.
- Please note that any major modifications, including but not limited to, colour changes, hairstyles, body positioning will incur redo charges determined by management.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information which is directly needed to fulfill your order. This includes:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
Credit Card Information
In addition, the information we collect includes your internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), and Refer URL data. We use this information to analyse trends, screen for fraud, to administer the site, to track users movements around the website and to gather demographic information to improve the user base and to improve our marketing strategies.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
Topperz protects the privacy and integrity of the information it collects from our customers. Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents are stored on our server. This information is protected via recognized encryption technologies whereby your information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) before it is transmitted over the web server.
Please note, we do not store your Credit Card data.
COOKIES AND BROWSER INFORMATION