A compilation of general/common customer inquiries. For additional concerns, we enjoin you to hit us up on live chat by clicking on the button located just below the right hand corner of the page or opt to email us at: email@example.com.
- What are Cake Toppers?
- Cake Toppers are high quality customized cake toppers which are superiorly crafted, designed and created from the images and imaginations presented to us by of our customers. You will be surprised on how our highly skilled professionals, who have degrees in Fine Arts, can sculpt figurines with life-like features! Our Cake Toppers, which are fully customized and hand-made, resemble our customer’s facial features as well as their clothing requirements.
- Can I track my order?
- Will I be able to get a status or update on the progress of the Cake Topper before the final stages are done? Can I track my order?
- Yes! Topperz Australia’s procedure gives you the ability to accept or reject the photos of the process. Our proofing process is free of charge! The Topperz Australia Team requests that you remain in frequent contact or communication with us throughout the process. The more feedback we get, the better your cake topper!
- How realistic will my Cake Topper be?
- Topperz Australia’s highly skilled professionals can produce resemblance through the use of the images you have provided. Sometimes, there may be some features not seen in the images. However, this can easily be fixed by giving us more details along the process. (Kindly refer to our procedure of sending photos of the process). We would like you, our valued customer, to know that we do not replicate your order as we do not have advanced machines or a 3D printer to make these. Rest assured, your Cake Topper is exquisitely handcrafted and unique!
- What is the actual size of my cake topper?
- Cake Toppers are generally 6 inches in height or roughly the length on an adult hand, while the base is about 3-4 inches wide. The height of the dolls can be adjusted according to your specifications. The base of the dolls is dependent on your adjustments and the add-on accessories specified with the order. We offer free shipping regardless of the dimension of your cake topper.
- What type of photos should I send?
- The rule of thumb is that the higher the resolution of the photos you send, the better is the outcome of your cake topper! Basically, all we would need are 5 photos capturing the following: A frontal view of the face (preferably the facial expression wanted on the face of the doll),side view of the face, clothing, hairstyle, and shoes. They should be high quality photos and not images that are pixelated. If you are ordering a fully customized cake topper, then we will also need a photo of your pose, along with add-on accessories such as bouquets, pets, cars, etc. We accept all picture formats.
- Can any changes be made when I see photos of the process?
- Yes. In cases, for example, that there was a mole or some eyelashes missing which perhaps the photos sent failed to capture, you would need to inform us what is it you would want to change. Being specific about the changes would help make sure that your cake topper will come out as amazing as what you want! However, please read our Terms & Conditions for further information regarding redo fees.